ASSOCIATION NOTICES - Annual General Meeting & Executive Council Meeting
- Executive Council - 1800hrs - 1850hrs - 24th June 2022
- Association Annual General Meeting - 1900hrs - 2030hrs - 24th June 2022
The agendas are attached to this page for downloading, as is the Association Officer Nomination form.
Paper copies of any additional relevant documents will be available on the night.
Both meetings will take place at the Burlington Hotel, Folkestone.
After the Association AGM, there will be refreshments provided.
Annual General Meeting 2022
Folkestone and Hythe Conservative Association
Burlington Hotel, Folkestone
1900hrs – 24th June 2022
- President’s opening remarks
- Apologies for absence
- To pay respects to members who have passed since last AGM
- To approve the minutes of 2021 Annual General Meeting (Document provided)
- To receive and adopt the Annual Reports
- Deputy Chairman Membership & Finance
- Deputy Chairman Political & Campaigning
- To receive and adopt accounts for 1 January to 31 December 2021 (Document Provided)
- To appoint an independent verifier for the 2022 account
- Adoption of any proposed amendments to Association Rules
- To elect the Officers for 2022/23
- Deputy Chairman Membership
- Deputy Chairman Political
- To appoint honorary positions for 2022/23
- Vice Presidents
- Any further items to be transacted under the Rules of the Association
- Address by Member of Parliament
- National Anthem