The Folkestone & Hythe Business and Enterprise Club was founded in July 2021 to strengthen the links between the business community and our Member of Parliament & District Council Leader.
- to provide a forum for discussion and networking for all businesses, commercial organisations, traders and entrepreneurs who work, live or trade within Folkestone & Hythe and the surrounding area who support the values of opportunity and aspiration.
- to provide information on issues of importance and interest to the business community, in respect of national government policies including new legislation from Westminster that may have an impact on the business sector.
- to provide information on issues of importance and interest to the business community, in respect of local government policies including new projects that may have an impact on the business sector.
- to provide opportunities for social gatherings, for like-minded individuals from the business community to meet, network and engage with each other to their mutual benefit and to meet with leading Conservative politicians and representatives;
The events are informal buffet lunches/brunches which provide an informal opportunity to network with other Business & Enterprise Club members.
Friday 17th September 2021 - Business Networking Lunch
Friday 5th November 2021 - Business Networking Lunch
Friday 25th February 2022 - Business Networking Lunch
Friday 13th May 2022 - Business Networking Brunch
Cost £100 per annum.
- Invitation to 4 exclusive events.
- Buffet Lunch - tea, coffee, water & juice.
You can sign up for individual events @ £25 per event.
You do not need to be a member of the Conservative Party to join the Club, although we hope that you will consider joining the Party and help us deliver the change Britain needs to encourage growth, jobs and the economy. The fee goes towards running costs such as room booking, buffet lunch, tea, coffee, water & juice – with the rest going towards a ‘speaker fund’ to secure a high profile speaker such as the Business Secretary further down the line. Constituents can still book to see their Member of Parliament or the Leader of the District Council through normal channels free of charge.
For more information, contact the Association Chairman - Stephen James on sj@stephenjamesGBR.co.uk